Basic requirements for car bumper design
1. It should meet the specified standards and drawing requirements.
2. The bumper should meet the requirements of the vehicle assembly clearance and break evenly.
3. The bumper meets the requirements of the exterior protrusions of the car.
4. The protruding surface of the bumper shall not have acute angles or edges. The location and size of the installation license plate and license plate lamp shall meet the requirements of national standards.
5. The outer surface of the bumper must be consistent with the modeling surface, and both ends should be bent toward the body surface. Bumper structural parts shall not extend beyond the modeling surface.
6. The material properties of the bumper should meet the requirements of material performance indicators.
7. The bumper should strive to be simple and reliable in structure, simple and reasonable in process, and easy to assemble and fix.
8. Each mounting screw of the bumper is tightened to ensure that the vehicle will not fall when running at any speed in any environment and time.
9. After the bumper is assembled, it meets the requirements of vehicle crash safety regulations.
10. In the event of contact and minor collisions, it can protect the vehicle from serious damage. Regulations require that the front and rear protection devices of the car should ensure that the vehicle will not cause serious damage to the vehicle in the event of a mild collision of 4km/h. In addition, while protecting the vehicle and reducing vehicle damage, the front and rear bumpers also protect pedestrians and reduce the injuries suffered by pedestrians in the event of a collision.