Sometimes we encounter cars whose taillights are always on and cannot be turned off. In most cases, it is because the vehicle's braking system fails, causing the tail lights to stay on.
There are several reasons why the tail light stays on all the time:
1. If the brake switch is faulty, the owner can replace the brake light switch by himself;
2. When driving, the handbrake is not released, causing the rear taillights to stay on;
3. After the brake pads are worn to a certain extent, the tail lights will always be on.
Brake replacement method:
1. The brake light switch is located above the brake pedal. First remove the guard plate, which is located above the brake, clutch and accelerator;
2. After removing the guard plate, you can see the brake light switch above the brake pedal. The switch is a rotary buckle, which can be pulled out by rotating counterclockwise;
3. Install a new brake light switch, insert the switch into the buttonhole, and turn it clockwise;
4. Install the guard plate in the order of removal;
5. After replacement, test the brake device to see if the brake light is normal.