The replacement method of the rear bumper is:
1. Remove the cover, buckle, screws and bolts of the rear bumper;
2. Pull the bumper in the wheel arch area;
3. Take out the bumper on the side and replace the bumper of the same type.
The rear bumper is a beam under the rear lights.The functions of the rear bumper are:
1. Safety protection;
2. Relieving external impact;
3. Protecting pedestrians;
5. Improve the aerodynamics of the vehicle learning role.
The rear bumper is composed of an outer panel, a buffer material and a beam. It has the characteristics of certain elasticity and good force absorption. It is a safety device that absorbs and moderates the external impact force and protects the rear of the body.
For more inquiries about car bumpers, please check Shinesell Auto. https://www.shinesellauto.com/